Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm coming home,I'm coming home

Assalamu'alaikum.

I'm 'so called "back" '!!.
wow, almost 2 years I've left this blog.
Reading back some of my previous writings made me laughin',rollin' and of course some hatin'.. :P

Some of my previous post were quite dumb I could say.Seriously they were dumb!! But let the dumbness posts remain just in case people could benefits from that. I hope so..

Anyhow,since I've left this 'world of blogging' i've encountered problems writing in English including growing ideas of what to write and etc.So,I believed this platform could benefits me in some ways and at the same time benefits others insya Allah.

Wallahu'alam.

*Disclaimer: As usual,for those who's been following my blog from the beginning (or not) most of the posts are written spontaneously without proofread.As a result, you might found grammatical errors,spelling mistakes or even post which are hardly understood. - I'm too lazy to recheck all of these stuffs.
  

No comments: