Friday, July 17, 2009

I've got the answer...

I’m not in good mood today. I didn't know why. Maybe it’s a kind of ‘kaffarah’ from Allah due to my mountain of sins.

After Jumaat prayer, I sat alone at one corner inside the masjid and wondering around. I’ve been thinking of my future, my aim of this semester etc. I tried my best to renew my intention of being a student i.e. studies.

However, it’s not an easy thing for me to totally purify my intention. Sometimes I keep on bearing in my mind to study hard, just to ensure I'll get a proper job with good payment. It really pushed me up. My mind made a conclusion, study hard = bright future = good salary.

Honestly speaking, it really makes me sick! I’m in dilemma.

Allah is always with us. He will help us when we are in need......

Suddenly, my ears caught one ayat from the Holy Quran recited by one Arab guy in the Masjid. The ayat sounds familiar to me but I couldn’t manage to recall which chapter and what ayat it is. Straight away I messaged my best sahabat in Egypt, ‘Imran, seeking his help. Few minutes later, he replied.

“Surah At-Tolaq. Ayat no 2&3”

Allah says,

“…..and for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out,. And He Provides for Him from (sources) He never could imagine. and if any one puts His trust In Allah, sufficient is ((Allah)) for Him. for Allah will surely accomplish His purpose: Verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion.”

In Malay,

“Barang siapa yang bertaqwa kepada Allah nescaya Dia akan membukakan jalan keluar baginya. Dan dia memberinya rezeki dari arah yang tidak disangka-sangkanya. Dan barang siapa yang bertawakkal kepada Allah, nescaya Allah akan mencukupkan (keperluan)nya. Sesungguhnya Allah melaksanakan urusan-Nya. Sungguh Allah telah mengadakan ketentuan bagi setiap sesuatu.”


It really touched my heart. I really felt the presence of Allah that time. Alhamdulillah.

That night, I met my friend who just enrolled UniKL MIAT. He keeps on saying that those who graduated from MIAT will get the starting salary RM3000 up to RM4000 per month. Even he underestimated IIUM graduates. He was telling me his dreamed car and intended to by it after graduate with his “HIGH SALARY”.

For me, I didn’t bother with his statements because I’ve already got the answer....

Thank you Allah for reminding me..

9 comments:

ihsan incalescence said...

ALLAH give what we need
not what we want..
just praise to ALLAH for all what we have rite nabil.. =)

Nabil MJ said...

to ihsan:u're right ihsan.Sometimes the things that we like/want are no good for us and vice versa.Allah knows better. Thanks Ihsan

imran-md said...

High salary...
Dreamed cars...
Dreamed title/s...
Dreamed properties...
Dreamed wife/wives..
etc

Honestly, i also have those dreams...

Honestly, one of my concrete reason of taking medicine is to achieve those things...


NB: insya'Allah i will compose a new post regarding this topic from my own experience and thoughts...

imran-md said...

Allah gives us what we need
instead of what we want...

Yes...
i strongly agree with u Ihsan...

MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL OF US =)

Nabil MJ said...

to imran:me too.sometimes I dreamed for things that suit to my desire.It's normal cause we are human.FITRAH.

May Allah bless all of us

TheHumbleWayfarer said...

may Allah bless you akhi..

p/s:ahmad nabil, u have such a nice blog..insyaAllah I'll link to your blog later.truly it all comes from the bottom of your heart..=)
.:ur Risale i Nur friend:.

abdullah hakim said...

bersih hati kamu.
Allah memberi petunjukNya ketika kamu perlukan.
alhamdulillah.

Bulan Subuh said...

Salam..

Nabil,
I hope u can brief to me
the meaning of
'kaffarah' from Allah and
'kifarah'?
I think kifarah is the right one..
sorry if i was wrong..

Nabil MJ said...

to the humble wayfarer:Thanks akhi.Is this Faiz?

to abdullah hakim:Semoga hati2 kita d bersihkan Allah.Teringin benar saya nak berkenal dgn kamu.

To Adam:I'm not sure.But seems that I was wrong i using term.Please do correct me.Thanks akhi