Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The supplication of The Ustaz..

Last week my friend invited me to attend Ta'alim which was delivered by an Ustaz which I admired the most since i was in the matriculation centre.Alhamdulillah,Allah gave me the opportunity to attend the Ta'alim and met with the the Ustaz.

I like the way of the Ustaz speaking. Full of humbleness,passionate etc.That night,he was talking about al ikhlas as he had finished elaborating the topic of Al Fahmu during the previous Ta'alim.

At the end of the Ta'alim,I went to him and had a hand shake with him.While shaking hands,he kept on holding my hand and asked me, from which Kulliyyah/Faculty I am.As I told him that I'm from the Faculty of Architecture,he seems a little bit shocked.He said,he thought I am from Kulliyyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge (IRK).My face look like an Ustaz.(Am I?)

Alhamdulillah.Hopefully,what the Ustaz was thinking about me will be in reality soon.Ameenn...

Note: One of my sahabat told me that the same ustaz thought he is a medical student.That time,he was a Physical science student.Alhamdulillah,after finished his matriculation centre,with the Allah's willings, he had change his course to medical studies.The du'a/view of a soleh person, sometimes may come into the real life...

2 comments:

imran-md said...

mak uih...
msg smlm pun bleh jd entry jgk yek...
mmg nta brbakat dlm menulis...
=)

masuklah kamu ke dlm sbuah negara brnama MESIR...
Nescaya kamu akan dapati apa yg kamu prsoalkan/pertikaikan....
(surah Al-Baqarah)

kt mesir ni, kejadian kucing kejar anjing pun ada...hahaha

*ana bkn nk hasut nta mai mesir sgt...cuma rindu kt nta je..hehe

Nabil MJ said...

To Imran:
I'm elaborating a msg to become a short story, but that is not the bench mark to say I have the talent in writing.hehe

Mesir ih mesir...Insya Allah I'll be there soon.Ziarah mesir pun jadi la ek..

Miss u too