Wednesday, December 29, 2010

high..

Salam.

TWO WEEKS...

I've been coughing for the past two weeks.Worst,there's something 'yellowish' or sometimes 'greenish' thing coming out from my throat.

People are distracted with my cough.Even I myself couldn't concentrate my works cause 'regularly coughing' a.k.a 'pembatuk tegar'.Hence I'm avoiding myself to 'exist' at public places.Lunch,dinner= take away.

Surau and masjid,not a good time to go now.Otherwise I'll be spreading the virus to the whole jama'ah.Classes?Hehehe..My classmates need suffer this too.(ayat kejam)

So yesterday one of my roommates bought some medicines for me.(Thanks for your concern).I did go to the Uni Health Centre and prescribed medicines given,but unfortunately (Allah izin)it didn't fully recovered.

My particular roommates with the help of his mom (his mom is a doctor)gave me a 'high dose' of coughing syrup and 'mucussolvan'(to break/to cure the greenish thing).So,now tengah 'HIGH'...

*This post is actually to express my 'terharu' cause I've got free medicines from my friend+his mom..This is what a good Dai'e should do.Action speaks louder than word.His action really touched me.I know those medicines cost are no cheap.(Eh ini bukan ayat jiwang atau jatuh cinta)..

When I was caught fever last week,one of my friend who is staying in different college/mahallah with me and also he is my junior did come to my room for a visit and bought me foods for dinner.He bought for me something which is suitable for 'orang-orang demam'.

Really 'touching'..A friend from different college/mahallah came all the way to my college which is not really near/close from one another.(Adakah hati ini telah menjadi perempuan?Tiba-tiba terharu dan emo?Hahaha.)No no no..If we make friends for the sake of Allah,we could see the beauty of ukhuwwah.

Wallahu'alam...(aa..tengah high..)

*Ada orang kata: NJ kau dah berubah la..Kalau orang tau kau yang sebenarnya habisla..Kau la makhluk paling kejam di muka bumi!.

Respond: Hahaha..Biasala,tu la jangan kata aku baik.aku tak suka dipuji.(sambil cuba mengeluarkan dua batang tanduk di kepala dan bermuka bengis)

Who said I'm good and soleh,please recheck your statement and think twice before making that statement again.-I'm only a normal person who is 'TRYING' to be good.

Allah knows me better..

12 comments:

AA said...

aik..'terharu and emo' hanya refer kat pmpn je ke??
if you are touched, and could feel the sincerity of someone who did good things to u..that's mean ur heart is still alive..nourish them and dont let it die...

Nabil MJ said...

@ Atiqah:

it's synonym to woman/girl.When a guy is said to have that kind of feelings people might think he is kinda 'lelaki lembut'.

Well this is what people 'nowadays' are thinking of.

So,before readers start thinking it wrongly,I have to clarify it.crystal clear i'm not a sissy.

Hopefully my heart is still 'alive' although I've been 'marked' as the cruelest/evil guy on earth.

deli said...

shafuan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jangan duduk sblh nabil lg !!!haha

Nabil MJ said...

@deli:
hehehe..alah deli.Jangan pulaukan diriku ini..Hehe.

Tak baik oo pulau2 kan kwn2..Hehe.(bagi kwn berjangkit baik kah?)

Anonymous said...

i should put more distance everytime talking to u next time!!! hahaha... and i should use sanitizer more by now!!! :p

wah! seems like someone show their feminine side!!
lucky u got frens care for u.. thanks to ALLAH...

yes! who said u baik tu, is so wrong! hahaha...
nape la nak slalu too down to earth nih... --"

-cik ABC-

Nabil MJ said...

@cik ABC:
Did I ever know u?Do we ever had a conversation before?

Although I'm a man,I still have the sensitive heart.(yakah?)

Actually ramai ja yg kata saya ni baik.(bukan mahu memuji diri,tapi hakikat)

Orang baik itu selalu 'down to earth'.Tidak suka membongkak.-itulah saya.(betulkah??)

Syed Ahmad Fathi said...

Moga cepat sembuh senior NJ.
Nak kirim ubat dari sini takut tak
lepas costom check plak.hehe.

ing said...

syafakAllah..

*err..10/12/10 sampai 25/12/10 (dlm 2 minggu) ana blk mlysia..
sori xbgtaw..blk senyap2

Anonymous said...

errr... tak! kite tak penah de conversation...!! heee..
anggap la tak kenal yerp... :p

sensitip la sgt!! ish2..

org tu ckp awk baik sbb tak kenal awk lg kot... nnti, kalo da kenal, dieorg tau la... :p

errr... down to earth tu mmg la... tp, too down smpai jatuh self esteem tak leh gaks...

Anonymous said...

errr... tak! kite tak penah de conversation...!! heee..
anggap la tak kenal yerp... :p

sensitip la sgt!! ish2..

org tu ckp awk baik sbb tak kenal awk lg kot... nnti, kalo da kenal, dieorg tau la... :p

errr... down to earth tu mmg la... tp, too down smpai jatuh self esteem tak leh gaks...


-cik ABC-

Nabil MJ said...

@Fathi:
Jazakallahu khair Fathi.Huhu.Segan pulak nta panggil ana senior.Ana baya2 nta ja..

Hehe ubat Russia mesti power.

@Ing:
Oh,x pa x pa..iAllah pnjng umur kita jmpa lagi.Nta pun msti semakin sibuk skrng.

@Cik ABC:
Apela cik ABC ni.Komen smpai 2 kali benda yg sama.Semata-mata nak taruk signature 'Cik ABC'.

Ye la,saya mmg tak berapa baik or kalau orang nak kata jahat pun saya tak kisah.I hav no authority to stop people judgement.

Tak pa.Saya mmg suka too down to earth.Being the underdog.

Anonymous said...

kalo tak letak kang, ade yg bising or tak pasal kne perli.. so, nak slamat, letak la walaupun post 2 kali..

alaa...baik jahat ni, bkn manusia hukum..

underdog la sgt..takpe la.. buat la ape yg anda rase baik..

underdog takpe..
jgn underestimate.

-cik ABC-