Friday, July 29, 2011

Inspire

People might be inspired from others' life experience whether by reading from a book,listening or any kind of sources.
I'm not sure whether you are a good listener or a book reader since different people are having different types of characteristic.As for me,I love reading and listen to others and they really inspired me.





As a human being,we really need something to drive ourselves to achieve our dreams and aims.For instance,the history (seerah) of the Prophet Muhammad and his disciples is somehow our drive to be a better Muslim.

So people,let us take something as our drive in every aspect of our life.

*Btw, I love listening to my aunt and uncle's stories when they were in the Washington and Texas (USA) pursuing their studies.Though it was late in the 80s,the stories are still fresh and inspiring.

No comments: