Saturday, April 25, 2009

Long time no see.....

Yesterday, 24th my family went back to our "kampung" in Penang.

Actually that morning,around 9.00a.m we got program related to health at Pusat Saudara Baru/PUSBA(a center for new muslims)in Sungai Petani,Kedah.The program was handled by Mr.Mohd Abduh Zainal Abidin.(my english teacher when I was in form 2)

After about 2 hours listening to the tips and some advices, we proceeded to a masjid at Bertam,Penang for a friday prayer.

Around 3p.m we headed to our tok wan's house at Kg.Paya,Kepala Batas.Ops..Before I forgot we were actually dropped by at Pak Uteh's new house at Tikam Batu just to give him a decorative bamboo tree/Buluh madu which to be planted in his compound.

Alhamdulillah,It was an opportunity for me to met some of my cousins, uncles and aunts which I guessed I haven't met them for quite sometimes..

I met Mak njang and pak njang,Pak cik n mak cik,Mak teh,Mak su,mak 'E',Pak uteh n Mak uteh,Pak uda n mak uda...

Also my cousins,Ikhwan,Abg Fadhli(birthday boy today 25th April.happy Birthday Abg Fadhli.Allah bless u),Ridhwan,Ainina,Sarah,Pudin,Kamil,Hasif...Hmm...who else..??
I think that's all.(if I'm not mistaken I got 45 cousins from my dad's side)

We went home around 10.00pm...Need to go back early cause my lil bro got seminar the next day.

I thanked to Allah for all He gave me...

2 comments:

ing said...

Pergh..anta jumpa Pak Uda??
Ana x jumpa lg..sekadar tgk dlm TV jer..rancangan pi mai pi mai tang tu

Nabil MJ said...

to ing:hehe..it's not really the actor.The different one.He's my uncle.
My dad got 11 siblings,and the youngest one we called him pak uda..

P/s:Pak Uda in Pi Mai Pi Mai Tang Tu is too old compared to my uncle.