Friday, October 1, 2010

I might killed some people

Assalamu'alaikum..

Salam Jumaat.Just a short post.Need to rush for class which about another 45 minutes.

Last night I was dreaming.Very nice one.The story went like this;

I was so hungry.Then,I grabbed my 'kuih raya' which my beloved ummi gave it to me and starts eating.Nyum3...Burrpp..Alhamdulillah.Then I couldn't recall the rest of the story.

This morning when I woke up for subuh,I found that my 'kuih raya'was gone.The tupperware was empty.

The question is,was I dreaming or the thing was really happened?If it really happened,then,it was really 'crazy' eating while sleeping.(memang tidak sopan dan beradab)

And of course it is quite dangerous.Last night I was eating while sleeping.How about tonight and the other coming nights?I might killed people while sleeping.Who knows?

Any suggestion?

Wallahu'alam..

Notes:

1)A bit sad cause my kuih raya sudah habis.Tidak dapat menghayati 'the taste of feeling' semasa makan due to my eat-while-sleep.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. seriously? do you always eat during sleep?

how about thinking that your kuih might be eaten by your friends/cats?

ukur kira said...

@Anonymous:
Did u think I was joking?Nope.In fact,this was my first time 'eat during sleep'.

No way.No cats in my room n never allow cats to come in.

Friends?Mustahil.My roomates semua sopan2 dan baik2 belaka.

I think It was me who finished off the kuih while sleeping,sebab pagi tu bangun for subuh,tangan bau kuih2 and ada kesan2 kuih.

Ad@Am said...

Nabil lapar sangatla tu..
sampai mengigau mkn kuih raye..
org suruh mkn mlm xnk..

xyahla nk diet2 Nabil..
nta dah kurus dah.. hehe

lawak je Nabil =)

ukur kira said...

@adam:
Ana tak diet pun..Nta belanja la ana mkn.

Nandos bleh,Kenny Rogers bleh.TGI Fridays pn ok jugak.hehehe

Lawak ja..

Atiqah said...

hehe..funny..but if it's true then u have to take extra precautions...eat 15minutes before u go to sleep or at least drink something..

BAJETserendah said...

Alangkah bagusnye kalau dapat STUDY WHILE SLEEPING...

ukur kira said...

@Atiqah:
I used to hav my dinner before maghrib.(atas nasihat Dr.Azizan Ahmad).Maybe that's why tengah2 mlm dah start rasa lapar semula..

@pan:Setuju!Bagusnya dapat tidur time study.Eh silap.Study time tidur.Eh,ye ke?mana satu yg betul ni?

hoodsunny said...

Best eating a meal- minimally 3 hours before sleep.

Eating while sleeping? Seek for the doctor if it happens twice or more~

ukur kira said...

@hoodsunny:

thanks for the info.Kena amalkan ni,Insya Allah.

Insya Allah.Hopefully tak berulang lagi.