Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Following me?

Passport?
Ready sir!

Just need to go to the xxx embassy and applying for student visa..


My passport with the background of my laptop desktop background of my precious sahabat,Ikhwan Rosli,Hafiz Zainol Abidin and Abu 'Ubaidah.

When shall I apply?
Insya Allah the moment I've finished my degree..

Alhamdulillah just YM with my friend who is already there.Insya Allah he'll be helping me getting place to study with a cheaper cost or even free..



Another snap of my passport.Few info need to be blacken as it will expose my identity especially my D.O.B.Once people knew my D.O.B,i'm afraid they'll fighting to give me present and wishes.hehe.In fact my height also need to be the part of 'confidential'..I'm too short.(terbantut ke?)



Place to stay?Insya Allah he'll arrange soon after I've made my confirmation to go there.

May Allah make it easy for me.

Please pray for me.

Wallahu'alam...

5 comments:

LuQMaN M.J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Atiqah said...

congrats...wish u all the best..

i dont know when will i apply for the VISA..currently too busy with my new life...

Nabil MJ said...

to atiqah:
Thanks.Wish u the best too..

Congrat with ur new life.

No need to rush in applying VISA.

For some country,u can download the student VISA form, from the internet (the embassy website).Try check it out.

Anonymous said...

maryah:

ni mmg tanak share nak g mane ke?? huuu...
sesenyap je ye..

Nabil MJ said...

to maryah:

sesenyap ja...