Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tiada Tandingan..

Salam..

Yesterday my family went to MATRI to send my lil brother.We reached MATRI around 6.45pm and about 15 minutes later,we left MATRI for home.

We stopped by at a Masjid in Kangar to perform solah Maghrib.At that moment,there was a Seerah Kuliyah delivered by an Ustaz. After solah,I just made myself relax and listening to the kuliyah.That particular ustaz keeps on making jokes as 'selingan' but I didn't like it.I'm not underestimate that ustaz but his kuliyah didn't gives an impact on me.

For MATRIans,I'm sure that all of you still remember our beloved ustaz Hadi.He was my Qur'an ustaz and also a good ustaz in seerah.I love the way he delivered the seerah.Seriously,he never make jokes in his seerah.But it creates a big impact to the students.

I used to bring along my note book (bukan laptop,but buku catatan)everytime and anywhere whether during morning assembly,Ijtima'am,Khutbah jumaat etc.I like to jot down every precious diamond uttered by our beloved teachers,ustaz,ustazah etc.I've made a compilation of that and it still with me.

What I'm going to say here is,whenever Ustaz Hadi delivered Kuliyah seerah during Ijtima'am,I couldn't manage to jot the important things.(terlalu seronok dan menghayati seerah sampai tiba-tiba ustaz hadi kata "kita tangguh majlis kita dengan tasbih kaffarah..."..Tak tercatat kerana terlalu seronok dengar dan tak tahu point mana nak catat.Rasa macam semua penting)

I bet other MATRIans also faced the same thing.(Adam kadir,nta pun sama kan?Hafiz?)

For me,Ustaz Abdul Hadi can never be replaced and I love him for the sake of Allah.He taught me Quran,Arabic etc.He is like a father to the students.For those yang main table tennis,Ustaz Hadi will sometimes 'turun padang' untuk latih.May Allah bless him.

It's true that a word which is come from deep inside of the heart can gives impact and 'kesedaran' rather than thousand words uttered which is only based on knowledge.

Wallhu'alam..

Note 1:Selamat Hari Ummi to my beloved Ummi.(dah terlewat wish)

Note 2:Selamat Hari guru to my teachers at TASKI ABIM Seremban,SKLJ,SKPT (ade dua sek rendah),MATRI (the best school in the world),Matriculation Center IIUM PJ,IIUM Gombak and .... (future univ. maybe?)

Note 3:Please pray for the safety of our convoy to GAZA.

12 comments:

Atiqah said...

its truly true..ust Hadi can never be replaced by anyone.

Nabil MJ said...

to atiqah:

Setuju!! Don't forget to say their names in our du'a..

Anonymous said...

hey salam...
uia ???
me...salam knal

haahhahah

i dun no ustaz hadi...may be bcoz we'r not from the same course..

>____<


jmput ke blog saya
hahaha

happy mom's day to ur mom=)

Nabil MJ said...

to jane:

w/salam.UIA too?

Salam kenal juga.I'll be visiting ur blog,Insya Allah.

LuQMaN M.J said...

:)

Anonymous said...

tadi...ana baru je jd makmum ust hadi kt ukm..
sebak teringat kn MATRI...

hilmi razak said...

penuliasan yang sangt baik ukur bin kira.

iA moga islam dapat melairkan Surveyor2 yang berdakwah di medan taking off hingga ke pengurusan kontrak..

bukn sahaja islam yang hanya memakai kopiah putih diatas kepala...tapi, duit bawah meje diambil dngn selamber..

moga u.hadi dan konvoi kita ke gaza berjaya menerobos tembok kematian.ameen

Nabil MJ said...

to hilmi razak:

Jazakallah akhi.Malu ana nta kata mcm tu.

Sebagai ahli2 bakal QS,sama2 kita jadikan medan kita ni sbg wasilah Da'wah.

Pss..Nta kalau nak pi sambung Master,ajak ana tau.At least ana ada kawan.hehe

ing said...

sambung sampai PhD..
baru org pggil nta Dr...
klau ana MBBCh dah cukup..
hehe

*kata nk ngaji agama?
ke skadar omong2 kosong mcm 5 thn lps yg janji nk msuk khassah sama2...hahha

Nabil MJ said...

to ing:

Nak buat apa title Dr. tu bagi ana?hehe

Bukan omong2 kosong ing.I have many plans n options.If let say plan A x jadi I'll switch to plan B,and it goes for several plans.

ing said...

moga Allah permudahkan...
Ana tahu nta bkn omong2 kosong...
saja jah mgarut ngn nta time musim imtihan ni...
jgn amik hati

afwan

Nabil MJ said...

to ing:

Ana kena check semula diri ni.I'm afraid that I'm really omong-omong kosong.Thanks 4 ur reminder.

We used to 'mengarut' sama-sama and It's ok.But don't let the exam stress influence ur life..hehehe

All the best akhi.