Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Last Class~in memory.....

Alhamdulillah...
Last Wednesday,11/03/09 was my last class for Parenting and Family Management Subject.
It is a university requirement's subject where all students have to finished it before graduate.

Over all, I learnt many things from this subject especially regarding family management etc.

I would like to thank my respected lecturer, Dr.Azizah Mohamad for making this class so interesting. You are the first lecturer I met with mom's approaches.You taught us very well.We got writing assignments,group presentation,seminars etc.

Special thanks also to Bro.Norhisham,one of my classmates from Kulliyyah of Law who helped me a lot especially in assignments and presentation.He is actually a policeman who continue his study in legal field.Already married,thus got lot of experiences to be shared.

To all my classmates,thank you for your support.I enjoyed with all of you.
Let us pray to Allah to give us strength to be a good parents in the future,Insya Allah.

p/s:Sorry to Bro. Norhisham for not be on time during last meeting for our group discussion.Got other things to be settled(Pre-Grad Dinner,Seri Pacific Hotel~got rehearsal)Thanks for the apple juice.

No comments: