Wednesday, January 26, 2011

semester break!

Assalamu'alaikum

We (IIUM students)are about to bump the semester break in 2 days.(sem break + chinese new year).I called my ummi the other day and she asked me whether I'm coming home or not.

My abah and sister were also asking the same question.

I admit that I haven't return to my hometown for quite sometimes.I can't remember when was the last time I went back. (Raya Aidilfitri kot as I was celebrating Eidul Adha here in the University.)

Seems like whether it's a break or not,my life is about the same.Not getting enough 'break' at all.(After all,a Muslim never have a specific time for 'break' right?Tanggungjawab lagi banyak dari masa yang ada.-IHAB)

So, till now I haven't decided whether to go or not to go back home.It's not the matter of I'm not missing my family or what,but it's all about the due dates.They keep on chasing me every seconds.Tak terkejar yob!!

Hmm..Wallahu'alam.


The Prophet once said:

"Whenever a person went out for seeking knowledge,he is on the path of 'fisabilillah' until he went back." (Au kama qal)

"Man kharaja fi tolibil 'ilm, fahua fisabilillah hatta yarji'."

6 comments:

kawanmu yg nta dpt detect tu.. said...

nta trlalu pentingkn akademik..
nnti bila dah kerja, ana rasa nta juga akan lbh mmntingkan karier nta brbanding famili n yg lain2..
famili dnt entah tangga ke brp dlm hidup nta...
ana yg amik kos medik d seberang laut ni pun blk tiap2 thn...(thn ni blk 2 kali)

*sori mgkritik nta buat pertama kali...
jgn mrh ek..cool...hehehe

Nabil MJ said...

@kawanmu yg nta dpt detect tu

1st of all,thanks 4 ur critics.I really need negative feedbacks from my sahabat.- for my self improvements.Don't worry, no offence.

Some of ur points were right.I'm kind of 'Studyholic' and later on maybe workaholic.

Insha Allah i won't neglect my family and dnt.

Each n everyone of us have their own perspective,interpretation and relation between going back home and sayangkan keluarga.

Maybe u're grown up dalam family yang never having the experience of duduk berjauhan.(my assumption ja).

I used to.Perhaps it influenced me a lot.(even other of my family members)

Wallahu'alam.

btw,keep on giving ur critics ing.
Really appreciate it

ing said...

huh..lega baca feedback nta..
cuak jgk sbnrnya td..hehe
nta tkr no hp ke?
td ana send msj x delivered..

ana skolah kt perlis start fm 1 lg..sampai fm5..5thn
kmudian kuala kubu bharu, slngor..7-8 bln
kmudian petaling jaya, selangor..1thn 1/2
kmudian bumi firaun, Mesir..2thn lbh
acap dah brjauhan dgn kluarga..

tp bila calon ana bkn timur..
ayah ana x/kurang setuju..
sedih btul..huhu =(
(lari tajuk nih)

Nabil MJ said...

@ing:

hahaha..x yah cuak2.Ana cool je.
Eh,ana still using the same number la.Huhu.Ada prob dgn coverage kot.Sbb tu tak terdelivered

Hehehe..assumption ana salah.Lupa daa..

Calon apa yg nta maksudkan?Adakah calon isteri?
Tahniah2!! at last,u got one.Kena org pantai timur jugak ek?huhu

LuQMaN M.J said...

jemput balik rumah ye adikku :D

wan mohd basyir said...

home sweet home...=}