Sunday, December 5, 2010

now what?

Assalamu'alaikum...

Just formatted my drive C recently.Well i guess it would be my annual activity i.e. formatting the drive C as my laptop always infected by those annoying viruses.

At one time I can't even log in my laptop.What a disaster! Of course these viruses are coming from 'the outsiders' who keep on pin in their flash drive into my laptop.What else can i say?I'm doing printing service and i should expect people are coming to print their docs which are stored in their flash drive and at the same time transferring the viruses into my 'girl'.

After formatting the drive C i just realized I didn't have certain softwares' installer including Adobe Photoshop which is one of the I-can't-live-without-it software.

I'm kindda an old school where I used to 'photoshoping' using the old version one i.e. CS2.My friend gave me the installer the other day and I just installed a bit new version compared to the CS2 which turned out to be difficult for me to operate it.

Now I'm working a bit slow with the I-can't-live-without-it software.

But it's not a big deal at all.After all life is about a continuous learning process and I should keep on learning and learning.Learning new stuffs,new softwares,new words etc.

Wallahu'alam..

*Don't compare me with those Designing students e.g. Applied Arts etc.They're using softwares which sometimes burning up the PC.- One guy's PC suddenly burning in the middle of rendering his design's work.I'm not sure what software he was using at that time.3D Max maybe?

2 comments:

.::: mr IQ :::. said...

betul ke sampai terbakar? dahsyatnya...

Nabil MJ said...

@mr IQ:
Sorry.Please don't translate it literally,although it was burning.

It's kindda short circuit inside the motherboard and u can smell the 'hangit'..