Thursday, December 2, 2010

Running nose

Assalamu'alaikum..

I've been suffering from running nose for the past few days.It's not really 'suffer'.Kindda 'kifarah dosa' from Allah.

I've read an article stated that there is no exact remedy/medicine for running nose.What 'the victims' need to do are just take a long rest and drink a lot of plain water.The antibody will cure it at the end of the day.

Is it true?But then,i'm not a doctor to agree or disagree with the article.Even my dad taught us not to easily prescribe medicine if it's only a 'light' fever.It's not good to depend on the medicine all the time.

The question is,how i'm gonna know whether my 'running nose' is just a normal one or abnormal? Who knows I might be suffered from H1N1? Na'uzubillahi min zalik.

I better google my symptom through the internet.I don't want to meet the doctor in this coming 2- 3 days.Just to be an 'illegal doctor' to myself.
Temperature - checked
sore throat - checked
running nose - checked
headache - sometimes

Wallahu'alam.

*2 days i haven't gone to work.
Kifarah dosa dari Allah...Insha Allah once we accept it with fullest heart there are rewards from Allah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

men hujan lg.



-cik ABC-

Nabil MJ said...

@cik ABC:

x main hujan pun..Cuaca x menentu di KL + i'm a bit hectic lately..

Anonymous said...

at my place too...
hectic je la tak..
jaga la diri anda sbb anda bertanggungjawab pd diri anda.. heee..



-cik ABC-