Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Don't be sad..(sbb tak balik raya)

Assalamu'alaikum..

Ok,this is my 2nd post in one day.Hehehe.Kindda 'meroyan' ever since I'm left here alone.(Oh suddenly this reminds me on Zain Bikha's song;You're never alone..)

Just now after maghrib at the musolla, i've met one of my Yemeni's friend.Just asked him what is he planning to do for tomorrow.He said he'll be participating for a holiday trip organized by the Yemeni students association.Hehehe..I just about to join them before I've cancelled it right moment.Guess what?They're going for a holiday trip to Bangkok,Thailand... T_T

I took out my mobile phone from my pocket and decided to message my Palestinian friends for the same reason.

Suddenly one of my Sa'udi Arabian friend came.We had a long chat at the cafeteria. (oh the cafe will be closed tomorrow,hence I've prepared with few packet of instant noodle a.k.a meggi (but not meggi brand. Boycott!!)

He told me that one of our Kenyan friend who is currently doing his PhD. has returned home few days back.He'll only coming back after few months.Oh,then i'll lost another one good foreign friend here.The Kenyan guy was my Arabic xifu previously.He even was my counselor and my place to burst out some of my "study stress"..He was such a good advisor of mine.

Oh,back to the issue,my sa'udi friend suddenly asked me about my future wife criteria.He then told me about his.We had a different idea and I argued a bit.But,yeah different people having different point of view.Should I tell the details of the story/arguments?(Ok undi,sape nak tahu angkat tangan!!)

Then,performing isyak at the university's masjid.No malays at the masjid except 3 to 4 persons.The rest were foreigners..

On my way back,met new foreign's friend.A guy from Morocco.After ta'aruf here and there,I walked to my room..

Then met my respected sahabat,Ali Husni.He was my senior at MATRI and just finished his undergraduate studies this semester.He was about to leave to Shah Alam tonight.So,just having a short talk with him.

Habis...Tamat..The End..

*Serious tak rasa sedih pun..Biasa je..
Just received an sms from my ummi.
"salam perantauan buat anak ummi yang tak balik beraya di rumah.Nanti kita bual lagi.Ummi nak pergi iron baju."

tiba-tiba baru teringat.Oh,tak iron lagi baju melayu.Jap lagi la iron.Sambil iron sambil nyanyi dendang perantau.Eh silap,sambil takbir raya..

Tapi terfikir pulak,malas la pakai baju melayu.Pakai jubah je la esok,Jubah dah ber 'iron'.Pakai jubah bleh cover2 jadi foreigner..Kekeke..

Ok,wassalam..

*Nak kena pi masak rendang pulak ni..lontong tak siap lagi..Haih..penat-penat..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! bukak pun! heee..
lalala....
sok, g masjid pakai jeans n shirt je... kalo kat jordan cmtu...





-cik ABC-

Nabil MJ said...

@cik ABC:

itu di jordan..Saya ni di mana ek?lagi pun saya ni sopan..Pakai jubah or baju raihan/melayu/kurta ok la..

Atiqah said...

masak rendang? lontong? kat mana??hehe..i'm at home, but i dont feel like tomorrow is hari raya..because the whole family are so caught up with program after program and since there is no close relatives will be returning home tomorrow.I guess we will just spend our aidil adha with solat and takbir..and daging korban.hehe

Anonymous said...

You...kenapa gaya you tulis blog nih dah makin berubah...
Hurm3x...
Gaya tulis waktu zaman arwah Ammar ada lagi tue banyak meyentuh hati dan membangkitkan cita2..
You tulis balik cam dulu...



Regards..
Sekadar idea...boleh ditolak mahupun didelete terus

Munsyi said...

Selamat beraya di perantauan. Ingatlah org tersayang. Nanti buat salam perantau ea. :P

amad said...

Eid Mubarak..! Taqabbalallah Minna wa Minkum..

Nabil MJ said...

@atiqah:
Eh eh..tak dak pun rendang n lontong..Ayat tu saja nak sedapkan hati.Isk3..

Oh,mcm tu..Bagus2 sibukkan diri dgn program..

@Anonymous:
Baru allow anonymous utk comment,terus je ramai comment.Ooo..rupanya blong ni ada ramai silent reader.

Kenapa gaya penulisan dah berubah?Sebab saya dah berubah.Insya Allah akan cuba..Diri ni dah teruk sngt..

@Munsyi:
Isk3...Hehe..salam perantau.Kena cari kawan2 foreigners utk bergambar bersama..Baru real

@amad:
Syukran.'alaina wa 'alaik

Babyfreak said...

sme le kte x dpt blik rye..:(

Anonymous said...

yela2..
waqi' berbeza....faham...
aisshh...

nasib la ye...
kan da ckp, bile bukak je anonym, trus la ade....naseb la ye..