Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lessons...

Salam'alaykum... (Usually, my Turkish friends will spell the word 'salam' like this.)

Couple of days ago when I was at the cafeteria, I stumbled on new Indonesian worker who is working with one of the food stalls' owner here.

He is a young boy and I guess he is around 20 years old.At a glance,he is just look like a normal guy but once he speaks,most of his words I could say 'a wisdom one'.

There was a time when he greet me, "Apa khabar?"
And I just replied "Khabar Baik." and I asked him back "Apa khabar?"

He replied "Alhamdulillah khabar baik".And suddenly he added, "Yang eloknya disebut alhamdulillah".

I was kinda "erk!".. (Oh malunya). But i take it as a compliment.Yeah,after all I need to be reminded no matter from who it is.

At one time, we met again and he asked me the same question. "Apa khabar?"
As I have learned something from him days before, so I answered 'confidently', "Alhamdulillah,khabar baik.Kamu?Sihat?"

"Alhamdulillah luarnya sihat,dalamnya tidak"..

Once again,I was amazed with his answer.I just give him a smile and didn't intended to prolong the conversation as he was on his duty.

Lessons:
*Sometimes Allah will sent for us someone who we didn't actually being thinking of to remind us.
*Accept and take as a compliment all reminders regardless from where it comes from.
*Etc.

Notes:
1)My Turkish friends keep on calling me,inviting me to their house.Sorry Agabeycim,I'm pretty busy down here. Tamam kendine iyi bak!.

2)I just realized that I have the talent of being a 'fashion consultant'.- (ada cerita di sebalik ini)

3 comments:

nur3izz said...

a very good lesson..
thanks..

nabilMJ said...

@nur3izz:
May Allah guide us by giving lot of lessons..
U're welcome

ooooooooo said...

assalamualaikum.
good one.