Monday, February 14, 2011

Maulid Ar-Rasul Sallallah 'Alaihi Wassallam.


"I have left for you two things,and you will never ever astray (deviate) as long as you hold to both of them tightly. It is the Al-Quran and my Sunnah." 
(Aw kama qal)

"Ye have indeed In the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is In Allah and the final Day, and who engages much In the Praise of Allah"
(Al-Ahzab : 21)



From Sayyadatina 'Aisyah Radhiallaha 'anha:

Indeed,the 'akhlaq' of Rasulullah Sallallahu 

'alaihi Wassalam is the Al- Quran. 
(Hadith Muslim) 


Rasulullah said: It is not a believer until I am being loved more than his father,his son and the whole people.
(Hadith Bukhari) 


Rasulullah said: Indeed, the closest person with me during the Judgment Day is the one who offered me 'selawat' the most.
(Hadith Tirmizi) 

No comments: